Date: Tuesday, February 7th, 2023
Time: 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EST
Do your contracts have CLINs/SLINs/ACRNs? Do your employees complain because they have too many project codes? See how ACRN billing will fix all your problems.
In this webinar, you will learn how using ACRN Billing can streamline the project design while keeping full visibility of profitability of project codes.
We will cover the needs, benefits, and process of using ACRN Billing from start to finish. ACRN Billing can solve both of those issues while automatically routing costs and bill amounts to the necessary ACRN/CLIN/SLIN to make customer invoicing more accurate, efficient, and timely.
This webinar will review:
- Explore the definition of ACRNs
- Learn the reasons why it may be necessary to use ACRN Billing
- Learn how to utilize ACRN Billing in Costpoint to track the funding, billing, and remaining balances associated with an Accounting Classification Reference Number (ACRN), Contract Line-Item Number (CLIN), or Subcontract Line-Item Number (SLIN),
- Learn how to automate the routing of cost and billings to the appropriate ACRN based on contractual calculation requirements, First in First Out (FIFO), Last In First Out (LIFO), Proration, Earliest Expiring Funds.
- Review the process of Setting up ACRN Billing and producing Customer Invoices