Navigating as a Government Contractor in 2022
The ever evolving world of Government Contracting can often be hard to navigate. Join us in person on Tuesday, May 24th for a CPE accredited seminar in Knoxville, TN. We will be covering rules, regulations, and requirements to have in place to be successful as a modern day Government Contractor.
Tuesday, May 24th, 2022
Chesapeake's West Knoxville
9630 Parkside Drive
Knoxville, TN 37922
CPE Credits Provided:
- 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM - Registration & Breakfast
- 9:00 AM - 9:10 AM - Opening remarks
- 9:10 AM - 10:00 AM - Leveraging Industry Partners to Drive Success - Edward Spenceley, Senior Vice President, Bank of America
- 10:00 AM - 10:50 AM - Understanding the Cybersecurity Compliance Landscape: CMMC, NIST and FedRAMP - Todd Walker, Vice President, Product, Deltek
- 10:50 AM - 11:10 AM - Break / Visit Sponsor Booths
- 11:10 AM - 12:00 PM - Leases and Other Upcoming GAAP Changes - Julie Hayes, Accounting & Assurance Senior Manager, Coulter & Justus
- 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM - Lunch / Guest Speaker: Smoky Mountain Service Dogs (Donations welcome)
- 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM - DCAA Audits - Laura Davis, PCI
- 2:00 PM - 2:30 PM - Break / Visit Sponsor Booths
- 2:30 PM - 3:30 PM - To Team or Not to Team - Kirste Webb, Director of Growth, Aleut Federal LLC
- 3:30 PM - 4:30 PM - CMMC Industry Panel - Insights on Compliance from the perspective of banking, software, finance, implementation and more!
- 4:30 PM - 5:00 PM - Closing Remarks
- 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM - Sponsor Happy Hour
9621 Parkside Drive, Knoxville, TN 37922
216 Peregrine Way, I-40, Exit 378, Knoxville, TN 37922
Please fill out the information below to register. After submitting the form you will need to submit payment for registration as well (link below).
After hitting the "Submit Form" button you will be redirected to the registration page where you can submit your payment. Thank you for registering!
Laura Davis has 25+ years of experience supporting government contractors with accounting and compliance needs. Her focus has been system design, cost proposal support, incurred cost submission preparation, and general accounting compliance. Ms. Davis founded Strategic Consulting Solutions (SCS) in 2004 after consulting with government contractors for several years, in 2021 SCS joined with Premier Consulting & Integration (PCI).
Laura holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting from Lincoln Memorial University and a Master of Accountancy Degree from the University of Tennessee. In August 2008, Laura completed her Master's Certificate in Government Contracting from George Washington University. Laura is a Certified Public Accountant and a member of the Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants.